ADU Builders California is a Remodeling and Construction Company specializing in General Home Improvement, providing a full range of services ranging anywhere from small design projects to full kitchen and home remodeling in Sacramento.
We have extensive experience in home renovations and construction. Our hardworking team and commitment to delivering an outstanding quality of work continually shine through every project we complete.
With the growth of our company, the need for hiring new employees increases naturally. For this reason, we have a great interest in creative and qualified professionals with knowledge and skills in the field of construction and remodeling and their subsequent hiring. However, the specifics of this specialization do not allow young people to be entirely accepted into the area without proper education. Thus, we decided to contribute to the emergence of a new generation of remodeling talents by providing students with a scholarship to study.
If you want to become a highly qualified specialist in construction and remodeling while receiving certified documents confirming the competence of your knowledge and skills, then this fellowship will interest you. During the educational program, you will receive both theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of remodeling; you will pump up your team working abilities and learn how to work effectively alone on projects.
The acquired skills will allow you not only to work in leading construction organizations but also to start your own business.
ADU Builders California Scholarship Details and Entry
We strive to help students looking to pursue higher education in the field of construction with a scholarship to help with educational expenses such as tuition or books. We are awarding a $1,500 scholarship to one student to support their education. + add a few words concerning the benefits for students.
To be eligible for this scholarship, students must submit a 2,000-word essay on one of the following topics:
- How does technology affect the construction/remodeling industry?
- How do home remodeling projects benefit American families?
Submissions will be judged based on creativity, quality of information, and originality.
The deadline to apply is by midnight on December 3, 2022.*
We note that it is imperative to meet the deadline because punctuality is one of the strengths of a professional constructor, which forms the reputation of a reliable person. Competent time management will become your constant ally throughout the educational process.
How to enter Advanced Scholarship
Let us consider a few more details concerning the ADU Builders California Scholarship Program.
Who is eligible?
Full-time students currently accepted to or enrolled at an American two- or four-year college or university with a cumulative GPA of 3.0. If you are a diligent student with all the basic knowledge of construction technologies and remodeling, and you have ideas that you dream of bringing to life, then getting a scholarship will not be a complicated process for you.
How to apply?
Submit the following information at firstname.lastname@example.org by December 3, 2022, midnight.
- Full name, Address, Email.
- College/university you are attending with proof of enrollment.
- The 2,000-word essay. For the admissions committee to highly appreciate your essay, do not forget to follow the official style of writing, reduce the presence of grammatical and lexical errors to zero points, and write the essay in an accessible format for reading and understanding.
How will we announce the winner?
We will review all submissions, and the winner will be selected on December 15, 2022.. The winner will be contacted via the email provided. The scholarship funds will be distributed by December 3, 2022..
What do students learn to become remodelers?
During the course, students will acquire general knowledge about the system of the construction process and its components, materials for construction, types of the profession in the structure of building, problems, and prospects for the development of this industry.
Students will gain applied skills in insulation, installation, and finishing of drywall, painting and applying wall coverings, finishing and installing cladding, floor finishing, tiles and reconstruction methods, learn how to make construction calculations, and study materials used in various house systems.
Also, at the end of the selected courses, students will receive skills and gain fundamental knowledge in more narrow specialties, such as carpenter, electrician, plumber, master of drawings, and specialist in redevelopment and interior decoration.
Remodeling Job Advantages in Reality
The benefits of the job in the construction and remodeling field:
- Acquisition of applied skills and expansion of knowledge about all stages of construction from design and making up drawings to final finishing and design of premises.
- Find a well-paid job in a leading construction and remodeling company.
- Learn how to make repairs in your own home in such a way as to increase the potential profitability of future sales. For example, replacing the garage door, adding stone veneer from the outside of the house, or minor kitchen repairs can increase the return on nested investment in repairs and fully pay off when selling.
- Open your own remodeling company and become a leading firm for increasing the cost of houses as a result of repairs, both capital and cosmetic, and develop unique repair designs using high-tech materials and modern construction approaches.
- Progress comprehensively, both professionally, improving skills and developing new patterns in the structure of construction, and personally, finding new acquaintances with representatives of giants from the world of construction and remodeling.
Enroll in Construction and Remodeling Educational programs with an ADU Builders California scholarship and become a true professional in the construction field, which is always in high demand!